Cabinet Trim and Decorative Options

Print Email

If your on a budget the extra cabinet trims are usually the first thing to go, but if building a dream kitchen then this page is for you. shown are just some of the many decorative extras available to dress up kitchen cabinetry. The cabinet trims will be classified in this article as Moldings/Fillers/Posts/On-lays, Hoods, or Wine Racks. The pictures provided are a mix of all the cabinet trims.



Moldings include but not limited to Crown Molding, Light Rail, Furniture Base, Cove, Corner, Quarter Round, Pencil. Reed, Rope, Egg and Dart, and Dental. Fillers can be flat or fluted, and as an end panel. Posts can be turned legs or square corner, and bracket or bun feet. On-lays are Deco Panels, Appliance Panels, Ornaments, Rosettes, Plinth Blocks, Corbels, and 1/2 Turned Leg Columns.

 Cabinet full of trim  Combination Cabinets

Island Trim             fluted end panel

Base Spindles    Crown Molding


                                            Decorative Wood Hoods

Decorative wood hoods are sold through the cabinet companies that typically come with vent system.

Shelf Canopy Hood Canopy Hood

Canopy Hood 2        Flared Hood


                                     Wine Racks

wine rack cubes  Wine rack xs

wine rack seperate xs

For more information on cabinets visit the pages: